Thursday, December 9, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!


The kiddos playing Memory with Mimi!
Andy and Zander doing some coloring!

The kiddos cheesing it up with the matching jammies Mimi and Poppy got them.

Jaylin and Andy cleaning the sun room after Grandma cut everyone's hair.

The two craziest people I know...need I say more!


Oh don't I have sooooooooooooooo much to be thankful for!
*Thank you Lord for dying on the cross for my sins.
*Thank you for the personal relationship I have with you Lord!
*Thank you for a godly husband that provides and leads our family.
*Thank you for a precious baby boy...Andy! (I guess I need to get used to the idea that he's not a baby anymore...and that he's growing up. Ha!)
*Thank you for my healthy family.
*Thank you for wonderful family and friends.

I could go on and on, but seriously Thanksgiving was such a wonderful time. We were able to spend time with both sides of the family this year. It was great getting to see one another.

No comments: