Sunday, July 25, 2010

Lions, Tigers, and Bears...Oh my!


Walking with Daddy on a bridge at the zoo!

I got the biggest kick out of these sheep. They made the loudest "baa" noise I think I've heard!

Petting a snake...no actually pinching the snake.


Playing once we got home Saturday afternoon.


Playing with his blocks and trucks after church.


What a weekend! We made a last minute decision and headed to Birmingham for a couple of days and had a ball! Being there sure made me miss being near and living in a city. Birmingham was wonderful...so much life there!!! We enjoyed some shopping and good food Friday night and then met up for breakfast Saturday with some good friends. After we ate, we headed to the zoo. Oh we had a blast...I think I enjoyed it just as much as the kids did! It has been years since I've been to a zoo. Once we drove back home, we were in full force and played hard outside til dark! Church on Sunday and then a LONG nap for Andy...well all three of us!!!

No comments: