Monday, August 3, 2009

On the Move!!!


We were outside blowing bubbles while Billy grilled us something yummy to eat!
His first ever Sonic Blast! We're still not to sure how he likes it!!!
Yay! I made it to the kitchen!!!
Playing with an empty carton of Blue Bell Ice cream.
Stuck in the middle!



OK so Billy and I thought we had it good and all figured out. We thought we'd just set Andy with his toys in one location and he'd crawl around 4 or 5 times and then stop and play. Well that's not the case any longer! He's on the move!!! He went in the laundry room and got stuck in between the case of water and the vacuum. He's followed us in the bathroom while we're getting ready. He recently has made his way to the kitchen and tried to be a big helper and help unload the dishwasher! It's exciting and such a special time for both Billy and me to watch as our little Andy is growing up! Also, I put in a few pictures of Andy eating some ice cream. I'm not exactly sure how he likes it, but I think he likes chocolate better then vanilla! Go figure-both his mommy and daddy love chocolate so much more then vanilla!

No comments: